Monday, July 11, 2011

literally undecided.

Over the past few months, all I hear about is blogs! Some one says, " hey check out my blog, it awesome!", so i do and i have come to relieze, it is pretty awesome! It is such a cool way to get out there and just say what you want to say. Obviously, i have fallen to the new trend and want to create my own blog. The problem... WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT! I am "undecided". When i think about this word, i see how much it takes part in my life. I never know which thing to pick, which way to go or what to feel about it! Sometimes i feel like my whole life is undecided! But i know it's not! One amazing thing i can always go back to is the soverignty of God, and how he has already DECIDED what he wants for me and its playing out everyday as I hold on to Him and seek his will. What a comfort! but back to the blog! lol Although i dont have a specific "blog topic", this blog will just be about all my boring, undecided human experiences! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment